AC Maintenance / Tune Up Services
Expert AC Maintenance for Improved Cooling System Efficiency
Want to know how you can improve the efficiency, cooling power, and lifespan of your air conditioner? The answer is simple: routine AC maintenance is the easiest and most effective way to get the most out of your cooling system. At Butler Air Solutions, we proudly provide comprehensive AC tune-ups in Lee County and throughout the neighboring areas. We can help you ensure that you and your family remain comfortable and cool throughout the summer or when the next heatwave strikes.
Don’t risk an unexpected AC breakdown!
Call Butler Air Solutions at (239) 214-5396 to schedule your pre-season AC tune-up today!
Why AC Maintenance Matters
Most homeowners don’t realize just how important regular heating and cooling system maintenance is. However, proper AC maintenance has a number of benefits that can affect both your system and your wallet.
Some of the advantages of scheduling an annual Air Conditioning tune-up service include:
- Increased system lifespan (often as much as 3-5 years)
- Lowered risk of breakdowns/problems
- Decreased energy bills
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of AC emergencies
- Keep your warranty in good standing
Ultimately, AC maintenance can save you considerable time, money, and stress. We recommend scheduling your tune-up in the spring to ensure that your system is ready to perform during the hottest months of the year.
More Benefits Of Choosing Us To Work On Your AC System:
→ Licensed, background checked, and drug-free technicians
→ Guaranteed, detailed proposals for your AC tune-up — Everything in writing
→ Complete respect for your home while we work
→ Extended, factory-backed warranties on parts and products
What Does Our AC Tune-Up Service Entail?
Our team conducts a full system AC inspection and tune-up to ensure that every part of your air conditioner is in good working order. It’s our goal to make sure that you stay comfortable all year long, and a properly working AC system is a large part of that.
During our comprehensive SWFL AC tune-up service, we will:
- Check fan rotation
- Test for proper air flow
- Inspect and clean condenser coil
- Examine AC installation quality
- Test temperature difference across evaporator coil
- Inspect contact points
- Lubricate moving components
- Test all electrical connections/check voltage
- Clean and/or replace AC filter
- Test refrigerant pressure and temperature
- Conduct a visual check for Freon leaks
- Determine temperature difference between supply and return air
- Check wiring from disconnect switch to AC unit
- Test for unusual noises, vibrations, odors, etc.
- Examine the overall equipment condition
During your Air Conditioning tune-up service, our technicians can catch and address any minor issues before they have the chance to develop into major problems. We’ll also ensure that your AC is up to local codes and that the original installation was correctly carried out.